There are many nutritional advantages to frozen yogurt from FroYo Twist, including:
- Helps regulate digestive function or Helps maintain a healthy digestive tract
- Increased digestibility for individuals with lactose intolerance
- All of the frozen yogurt flavors that we carry, except for Cookies & Cream, are gluten free.
Boosts your immunity
- Yogurt's probiotic content helps boost your body's natural defenses
- Live and Active Probiotic Cultures: for more information visit http://www.aboutyogurt.com/index.asp?sid=5
Good for your bones
- Good source of calcium: Adequate calcium as part of a healthful diet may reduce the risk of osteoporosis
Promote a healthy lifestyle
- Low Cholesterol: With less saturated fat than ice cream, yogurt helps reduce your overall cholesterol
- Low Sodium: Although sodium provides an important mineral to the human, you should consume it in moderation. A low-sodium diet can decrease your risk of developing serious health problems
- Also a good source of protein and potassium
If watching your weight…
- When you are maintaining or losing weight, it is beneficial to have snacks, desserts, and light meals that are lower in calories and fat content.
- Many of our flavors are only 100 calories or less per 1/2 cup (83g) serving. Frozen Yogurt can be included in your eating plan (including some of the leading weight management programs).